Use Your Voice. Protect Our Coast
The federal government will soon be making a decision on whether or not to approve the Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline and tankers project. Over 130 First Nations, 31 municipalities, and over 250,000 public individual actions have openly expressed opposition to Enbridge, a project that threatens the cultures, health and ecological integrity of B.C.’s northern and coastal communities. Learn more.
Help us ensure the Great Bear Rainforest remains oil-free.
Other Ways to Take Action
- Poster your neighbourhood with the poster to the right.
- Host a letter writing party.
- Hold a community film event in your local school, community center or theatre.
- Create a short film expressing why the 'No Tanker' issue is important to you.
- Write a song, poem or short story on your experiences in the Great Bear Rainforest.
- Like the students at University of Windsor, set up screens, hold information sessions and gather names to protect the Great Bear Rainforest. - Check out how they accompplished that here.
- If you are interested in hosting a film event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily send you a DVD, promotional materials and feature the event in our 'Schedule of Events' page.
- Please send us any creative material you make by e-mail to email@example.com